oh yea.. yesterday is christmas day.. what I have done on that day?! I try out on cooking a cheese and potato gratin!!! sound yummy~ mMmMmmm~
Sally come over my place and we did it together.. quite easy though.. just prepare all ingredient.. and place into the special pot called AMC.. product from german.. I just love it cause using those pot is damn easy to cook.. even a stupid person like me who don't know cooking.. definitely can cook something UNEXPECTED *LOL*
Anway.. in the end.. is not good T.T because forgot to put salt and pepper!!! @.@ okay.. nevermind.. not too late to put now..
and finally... wow.. seem nice from the top.. and when I wanna try it.. MY!!! the bottom is... milkly and creamy.. is not harden!!! fine fine.. heat the bottom.. MY!!! it just boil!!!
@.@
going crazy.. give up.. guess using the wrong cream and milk T.T
G00d trY though ^^
and so.. continue assignment *@.@*
No comments:
Post a Comment