This is so cool..
This is my first time went to watch this great event *OuR BaCkYard Featuring BLISS N ESO*
It is a free event thats why I go and have A look XD At first I dont wanna go coz is started at 1pm and I did not make it on time.. Anyway I just go and see if I can go in.. and yea~ I went in XD Able to enter anytime XP
Great Hip Hop, Popping, Breakin' Battles, Emcee, etc...
B-BoYz Battle

*Wickid Force Breakers*

*Nomadic Funk*

*Rewind*

This is my first time went to watch this great event *OuR BaCkYard Featuring BLISS N ESO*
It is a free event thats why I go and have A look XD At first I dont wanna go coz is started at 1pm and I did not make it on time.. Anyway I just go and see if I can go in.. and yea~ I went in XD Able to enter anytime XP
Great Hip Hop, Popping, Breakin' Battles, Emcee, etc...
B-BoYz Battle
*Wickid Force Breakers*
*Nomadic Funk*
*Rewind*
*siGH* I mistaken a video I recorded and deleted it.. It is recorded the break dance battle!!! T^T
Anyway.. looking forward for coming up event *Montanasa*
No comments:
Post a Comment