23 January 2007

BanKrupT !!!

OMG!!! earn little spend much and thats what everyone does!!! recently I am a shopping freak!!! just can't take my eyes off the fashion!!! @.@
my purse is getting colder than winter.. arghhh~

last night went to 1 Utama with my best friend.. haha.. surprisingly she actually ask me hang out on weekdays because normally after work she would rather stay at home and rest.. thanks to me.. my words make her feel guilty *LOL*
she always say really busy.. can't take out some time go out with me.. (is like what I mention in previous post) I said.. "I guess this is the reason why friendship will be far apart because of all sort of excuses" HA~ she is guilty.. and I might be one year later only come back so.. one year don see sure miss me *LOL*

went to 1 Utama hang out.. not many ppl!!! GREAT!!! that is what I want XD shop "peacefully" not like weekends.. freaking crowd!
meet up a close friend work there.. this girl.. very disappointed about her.. she had hotdog for her dinner and I told her not good that always take hotdog.. and guess what! she want to diet and she say hotdog can help!!! it is steam so no prob.. @.@ shyt!!! first time I ever heard in my life!
she said.. not like me.. so crazy until everyday everytime eat fruits! HA~ *faint* what is this!?! compare HOTDOG with FRUITS.. whats wrong with her!?! out of her mind *0.0*
sigH~ I don't care already.. thats her problem.. don't take care of her health..
why is people always believe outsider instead of close friends or relatives?! *confuse*

I don't care already!!! I am going to shop shop shop AGAIN!!! ooH-La-La~

Ima0~

No comments: