"Friendship will not last long" ... I think I have heard this somewhere if I am not mistake..
Once you started you working life.. relationship.. and where is your time on your friends? giving yourselves excuses especially saying BUSY!!! arghhhh ~ I hate this excuse.. time is yours and is depends on how do you spend it!!! that is the reason why even good friend will be far apart..
few friends of mine.. started to work and busy with all sort of projects.. weekdays i can understand that is tire after work to hangout.. but what about weekends?!
another close friend of mine.. having part-time job.. having relationship.. all her time spend on boyfriend.. she even admit that she don't really contact her friends and in the end lost contact.. all the while i been contact her but she is always so busy and i am really really tire of it.. aHhh~ long story..
anyway.. I really tire to keep in touch with my friends.. all I get from them is disappointment.. when i went to aus.. they were like.. ahh~ so sad that you'll be away.. and when i am back.. they are still the same.. even I am only back for few months.. they telling me that.. "few months still got long way to go and we still can meet up".. *HeaRtbR0keN* Time flies you know?!
quite disappointed.. mayb I am taking it too seriously but is really hurt T^T
sigh~ should give myself a break and have my own life.. will be back to aus very soon and I cant wait..
sobsss~ I guess I shall just disappear from their sight..
[x.X]
No comments:
Post a Comment