21 March 2007

Bad LucK?! Fated?!

It is week 4 since I am back to aus.. and I finally has a place to stay.. a place called *home*..
Back in 3 weeks.. I been looking for house.. go for inspection.. submitted 3 application forms.. the 2 place I like had been rejected T^T so sad~
The third preference.. is when.. when I moving to my current place.. the next morning I receive the agent called! Asking me whether I am interested on the apartment! sigH ~ fated . . .
too bad.. if I stay in that apartment.. I can hang out with my friends anytime! my friend staying in that apartment as well! and also close to my dancing classes! *sobsss*
is not that I dont like this place currently I staying at.. just that.. Have to bare with others (esp. those you are not close to) when doing anything.. I dont wanna mention much but.. is quite tiring.. If I have a choice I rather just stay with my sister..

sigH~

T^T

Hope everything goes well in the next few months . . .

No comments: