13 March 2007

mY H0me?!

sigH~ is been 2 weeks I am back to aus and I am still looking for house and this week is the third week.. when is this situation gonna end?! I feel so paiseh staying at my friend house.. My tears coming out again and again and again.. in this lonely world.. I am looking for someone I can talk to.. or else something might happen to me.. I don't know what but I can feel something.. gonna be end of the world.. or I should say.. end of life..
there are people who are friendly.. or may be not.. whats wrong with these people? Look down on people huh?!
things is not easy to handle.. must have the skill.. the mind.. the attitute.. and whats more? I have no idea..
where is my angels? where is the light that shine my way when I walk forward..

is time for me to "dream"..
what tmr would be like?
mystery future~

~ end oF st0rY ~

No comments: