07 March 2007

tiMe . . .

why things are always come in the wrong time?!
and when things come.. isn't it too late?!

I am sOO regret about what I have wasting my precious time last year and is the whole year.. oh great.. *kill me*
well, I happen to find out a great place for me to learn dance..
what I wanna learn is the movement.. to me is not about the dance but the movement that makes dance =x *what am I shyt-ting*
oh well.. anyway..
today my first class and I attended two classes and that is Popping and Locking.. I am not quite sure what's popping but for locking.. I thought is a kind of robot dance but.. I dont learn that in the class.. *hmmm~*

this year is my last year to stay in Aus.. really really hope I still can stay longer T^T
oh God.. Please help me T^T

*sobsss*

No comments: