11 March 2007

mY DaY-s

SaturdaY ~

M0rninG + Aftern0on ~
It was a hot day! I don't mean by HOT as in great?! It is the weather!!! damn it.. did not go anywhere except that.. I went to dance class ^^ HipHop dance *hehe*
After I attend those classes.. I realised that I really need a lot of practice for my dance.. All the while, I been thinking that I can dance since I learned dance myself through video.. like those Boa dance XP I even learned traditional dance, though, had stop one year T^T
I feel my body can't move smoothly.. is frozen..
Practice make perfect!!!

Hwaiting!!! XD


NigHt~
oh yea.. cooling ouuu~ me, vv, yumin were having a great night ^^
we went to Universal to have our dinner *pizza+pasta* yumm~ yumm~ (forgot take pictures T.T)


Picture oF US ^^


Then.. we continue our night to.. Brunetti!!! *^^*
Having our Ice Chocolate + Cake XP *fat fat*







*TaLkinG* XD



Mid-niGht ~
hoho~ ... after our nigHt "feveR".. Go back home of course!!! XP
we continue our great time.. watching HEROES!!! HIRO!! freakin good mann.. love it =3



only go to bed at 4am @.@


Sunday

Due to our bedtime.. me and yumin overslept.. as suppose that we have to go market buy some vege XP
afternoon.. went to Bridge shopping!!! Nth much.. I love my new earring ^^
And then followed by... Smith St. *aGain* XP went to Nike and Adidas outlet.. I bought a Nike big bag and a singlet jacket XP It was lucky that I did not buy that singlet jacket last week, because it was so expensive mann.. NOW IS SALE!!! XD
Finally.. dinner time XP Shanghai Dumpling! KoKo BLack! hoho~ *ice chocolate AGAIN* XD
too bad that we have to take away our ice chocolate.. no table for us T^T too many people..
hehe.. yummy ice chocolate anyway XP

PS: KoKo BLacK Ice cHocoLate is tHe BEST!!! =3

No comments: