21 June 2007

At Last ~

Finally.. ma paper was ended 5 hours and 35 mins ago o.O
It was a tough paper.. there are two section.. 30 MCQ and 8 Short-essay.. the 30 MCQ was no problem for me BUT the 8 short-essay really make me crazy.. looking at the question and whatever I had studied or memorised.. the "memory" of my brain seems to be get virus x.X I can't remember!!! I really do the best as I write a lot of "rubbish" and hope the "rubbish" is the good answers for the questions o.O aim for a pass AT LEAST .. luckily got MCQ..
I don't know I sleep how long.. I think 2-3 hours.. right now I am going to faint @@
Is weather and I guess I gonna get sick..
I feel I gonna get fever..
ANYWAY.. tmr enjOY!! la-la-la ~ I'm gonna had my live concert XD poor thing is that only 2 audience ==""

zZz

*OinK 0iNk*

No comments: