really cold at night.. exercise warm my body up ^^
zzz.. sleepy.. what I done today?
I wake up early morning!!! omg!! thats really amazing as I always wait the sun burn my ass to get me out of my bed XD went to library for study.. thought of staying till evening but end up 3 hours @@ wanted to download videos/clips in lab but.. zZz~
back home continue play my online game XP practice dance lehhh!!! lazZz gal ==
practice pratice TIME ^^ oh yea.. gonna finish one dance.. I'm C0minG~
Evening accompany my friend shop.. is ACCOMPANY o.0 I did not shop.. lalala~ v^^v
I wanna buy cap!!! XD how how how?! lalala~
had hainanese chicken claypot rice.. is NICE! ... jelak-nYaaAa~ n0 m0Re ChicKen riCe in My LiFe!!! *v0mit* heavy garlic.. chicken.. *yuCk~ ==
zZz~ tiRe le.. wanna sleep.. zZz
stuDY HaRd!!!
wisH ME LUCK!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment