10 June 2007

tHe cHanCe~

sigH~ I just found out about the SM Entertainment UCC Contest.. where it is the contest of your talent as in singing, dancing, acting, your pretty/handsome picture, etc.. too bad I had missed the chance which is already started long time ago that is on March =="' and NOW is JUNE =="'
oh boy.. there it goes~~~ only if I knew it, I would have show off my dance ><
think of it.. why is it everytime is too late for me to notify something important to me?! WHY?! sigh.. Fate/Faith? o.0

well.. thinkin at the positive side.. mayb there will be more chance and even luck waiting for me? *lol* how silly am I!!! hahaha~

oh well.. next week is my final paper and is the only paper of my final exam and is my very last paper of my study life (I guess if I did not fail o.0 *CHOI*)

Tomorrow MUST study ediii!!!!
. . .

x.X

No comments: